Make yourself Heard Through Shopper’s Voice Survey and Win $1,500 Cash Prize
The survey asks for their customer’s opinion and experience regarding companies and their products. The procedure is fairly easy and described further are the rules and the step by step procedure’s guide.
About Shopper’s Voice Survey
Make your voice heard and give opinion through Shopper’s Voice. Which is a consumer research program center. You can share your opinion with them about your shopping experience or products and use your voice to actually bring a pleasant difference in your shopping experience.
You will be greatly rewarded for your help. After you complete the survey you will be entitled to free product samples, money-saving coupons, you will be entered into cash sweepstake, and will receive several discount offers. You can get all this by spending just 10-minute of your time. So, visit the website at, www.shoppersvoice.ca and take the Shopper’s Voice Survey
There are various type rules you need to keep in mind before filing out the survey:
- Some basic knowledge about either English or Spanish.
- A working electronic device with stable internet connection.
How to participate in Shopper’s Voice Survey
The Shopper’s Voice Survey can be easily completed, below is the step to step instruction guide:
- Visit the website at, www.shoppersvoice.ca to complete the survey.
- Once the page loads, click on the ‘Take Survey’ link given at the top right corner of the homepage, this will direct you to the survey page.
- On the next page, there is a survey form given which asks information like Name, Address, Postal Code, City, and Email for the main grocery shopper of the household.
- Then at the bottom of the page choose the ‘Yes’ option to give your consent to receiving emails, coupons, and sample of different offers and discounts.
- You also have the choice of filling out the survey in French the link to which is provided at the top right corner of the survey code.
- After completing the survey, you will automatically become the member of the Shopper’s Voice Consumer panel.