Complete the McDonald’s Australia Survey at www.mcdonalds.com.au/feedback-form to enjoy a free cone, chicken McBite or small fries on your next meal!
McDonald’s is the top most fast-food chain in the world which originally originated from the United States in 1940 by the McDonald brothers. When the brothers started their first ever McDonald’s restaurant it has a car hop service, a chain for hamburgers and has become the most famous food company today with the most recognizable logo in the world.
Step by Step Guide to complete the online McDonald’s Australia Survey
Get to enjoy a free cone, chicken McBite or small fries simply by sharing your feedback at the online McDonald’s Australia Customer Satisfaction Survey which you can do so by following the instructions given below for your ease:
- Open the official web link for the McDonald’s Australia Survey which is as follows www.mcdonalds.com.au/feedback-form
- You will immediately be led to the main display page for the official McDonald’s Australia
- Then enter the restaurant ID and the branch of McDonald’s you last time ate at
- Then choose how you placed the order whether via drive thru or register or dine in
- Then tell the time you placed your order whether at breakfast, lunch, dinner or late night
- Set the day you visited McDonald’s last time
- Then select one of the happy faces to tell about the degree of satisfaction of your visit
- Also select the happy face to reflect how satisfied with your meal
- Give a rating for the attitude of the staff
- Answer Yes or No if you got the right order and on time
- Give a rating for few other aspects of McDonald’s
- Then place a tick to tell that you are not a robot or scam
- To tell any other suggestions or criticism or praise you must select the ranking of the questions
- Then you can claim a free cone, chicken McBite or small fries when you go there the next time
- In the end submit your completed McDonald’s Australia Survey.