Boston Pizza does not only serve gourmet pizza but is also a sports bar where you can buy beer and chicken wings. They have a deep regard for their customers and value any feedback or criticism given to them through the online Boston Pizza survey form. The survey provides customers a platform through which they can easily lodge their complaints or provide suggestions to the restaurant.
The restaurant invites all their paying customers to take the Boston Pizza survey. An invitation code is given to them on their receipt which is required to begin the survey. Follow these simple instructions to complete the survey and let the restaurant and sports bar know your honest opinion:
- Open the Boston Pizza survey website by accessing the link www.bostonsfeedback.com
- On the landing page you will be asked to select your language preference from either English or Spanish for the survey
- After selecting the language click to proceed to the next question.
- The Boston Pizza Survey will ask you to enter the 4-digit survey invitation code. Locate the code on the receipt from your last visit to the restaurant. It will be mentioned under the total billed amount.
- After verifying your code you will be asked a series of questions regarding your dining experience. Answer these questions honestly and candidly.
- Once you have completed the survey you have the option to provide your contact information where the restaurant may reach out to you to address any complaints or discuss any problem you might have stated in the survey.
The restaurant maintains complete privacy of all their customers and only uses the responses stated for marketing and research purposes. The customer has the option to remain anonymous and not provide any contact information while completing the survey.
Boston Pizza aims to provide the best dining and sports viewing experience by improving their food, drinks and maintaining a friendly and comfortable atmosphere.