Completing the Thorntons Survey is a great way to save money on your next trip to Thorntons. If you love chocolatey goodness then you must know about Thorntons. What you do not know is, that if you have recently shopped from Thorntons you can take their survey and get 20% off on the chocolates you buy the next time. This article will give you quick easy steps on how to complete the Thorntons Survey and redeem your discount voucher. Give your ratings of the sweets you buy from Thorntons as well any advice or opinion that you want to give them via Thorntons Survey.
Thorntons was founded in 1911 by Joseph William Thornton in Sheffield. Today it is a renowned chocolate company with over 200 shops and franchises at different locations worldwide. Thorntons offers a wide variety and types of chocolates like Belgian, Swiss, and Continental etc. These chocolates come in all types; dark chocolates, fudge, milk chocolates and caramel etc. Thorntons has now been brought by Ferrero Rocher.
How to participate in the Thorntons Survey
To participate in the Thorntons Survey you must firstly have an electronic device with a web browser. You would also need access to the internet. Before starting the survey keep your recent Thorntons receipt at hand. Give your shopping experience and rate their products through the Thorntons Survey. Follow these quick and easy steps to take part in the Thorntons Survey:
- Open your web browser and go to the following link survey.thorntons.co.uk.
- Click on the ‘next’ option.
- You will be asked about the location and your mode of interaction at Thorntons. Answer that.
- Next rate your experience at Thorntons and answer all the questions accurately.
- Once you are done submit the survey and print the discount voucher given to you at the completion of the survey.
- You can take this voucher to Thorntons the next time to get a discount.
By completing the survey you get a 20% discount voucher you can redeem on your next trip to Thorntons.